We are back for a third season in under a year but let's face it, if it weren't for a certain C-word....Yes, we meant Covid, we would have just spent this time sat in traffic.
Season 3 is the ‘Hybrid’ season, bucking the trend and professionalism of other podcasts where the listener knows what they are going to get, we do the opposite and mix it up.
We have episodes where Tim and Steve wang on about stuff and try to relate it to marketing! Sometimes successfully, sometimes not!
We have invited some previous guests back as full co-hosts and we have whole new interview-style shows too.
This episode is another typically not very marketing flavoured episode, but it does include interesting bits like
- The mandatory CV19 mention
- Changing perspectives
- WFH is the symptom of change, it's the tip of the iceberg
- The relationship between work and identity of self
- Marketing is about psychology, not sales
- Are marketing and communications the same job anymore?
- A very good seagull joke at around 27 mins
- Redefining the word customer
- And two readings from the HIUT Denim yearbook
Hope you enjoy the show, you can let us know what you think in the reviews section as long as it's over 4.9 stars otherwise go whistle in the wind
Love Tim & Steve