We hope we will end up making Fleurie an official feature of this podcast because she is so bloody brilliant!
We're ecstatic she agreed to come back for another episode, and it didn't disappoint.
We wanted to go deeper on something we spoke about in Fleuries previous appearance in season 2
“We as marketers are people of influence and we have a responsibility for the messages we put into the world.”
That initial start leads us into a marvelous discussion including:
- Fleurie changed my (Tims) life, a little bit
- The woke experience.
- Brewdog, being good.
- Purpose and principles.
- Diversity is a superpower.
- Captain Tom 100’ https://captaintom100.com/
- The greatest secret - Where attention goes energy flows.
- The Matthew McConaughey video https://youtu.be/p0p1fjLPjYQ
- Whatever we speak about 48 minutes onwards that I can’t put into a bullet point.
- Fleurie asks ‘ what moved us since we spoke last in purposeful communication.
Want to talk to Fleurie? Here are her links!
Thanks for listening to this episode of The Re of Marketing podcast. This is the show where we come to Rethink, Reframe and Remark on all things marketing and speak to the people behind the work to find out what inspires them to use their marketing superpowers for good.