Welcome to the human-centred design episode with Joshua Rene’. Thats right the Podcast has gone international!
Joshua is CEO of a design consultancy in Virginia USA called Spill Teem which in a nutshell help organisations change their thinking culture through human-centred design.
This episode starts with a bit of a rant and discussion around CV19 and the changes its caused but its that kind of year.
We discovered Joshua and The Spill teem through their Spill Teem live event and they had so much good thinking and energy we wanted to invite them on as our first overseas guest on the podcast.
Joshua seems to speak to tweetables so here are just a few to wet your appetite for the episode
- How can you call yourself innovative when your solution is the same as everyone elses?
- Experience doesn’t come from wisdom, wisdom comes from evaluated experience.
- Innovation = intentional, tactful and considerate
- Human-centred design is part engineering, part psychology and part visual thinking.
- Answers to challenges are discovered not known
Joshua left you his email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch directly and I suggest you follow spill teem on Instagram as they are great over there spillteem.com
The RE of Marketing podcast is where we Rethink, Reframe and Remark on all things marketing and branding. This is season two the interviews where Tim Elliott & Steven Rick have good conversations with some great people from the marketing, brand and business space.